Friday, December 16, 2011

Blog Shift, Starting NOW!

It's time to revamp my blog. I found myself wanting to re-date my blog entries as a way to organize my articles. Also, I've been using Google Docs to store my recipe collection, which leads to the problem of having a Blog version and a Doc version of some recipes. That would be fine if I would leave them alone, but, well, I can't keep from tweaking the recipes as I find ways to improve them.

So, here is what I've decided to do. I'm building a Doughcrafter Website, where I will lovingly organize, cross-reference, and enhance my various recipes and articles. Note that this is an activity that I've just started, and that site is pretty bare right now. That will free me to use this blog to post about things like my current search for a really good cookie cutter recipe to use on Christmas Eve for Santa's cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment